Workshop on January 18

Andreas Hug

Jan 3, 2014, 4:31:01 AM1/3/14
to Python Coaches
Hello Python coaches,

OpenTechSchool is going to host an open house of workshops on January
18/19 to raise awareness of our crowdfunding campaign to fund Hackership
[1] and our own OTS community space in the coming months.

Of course Python can't be missing, so who would like to coach on an
*Introduction to programming with Python *workshop [2] on *Saturday,
January 18, 12:00 (noon)* at *Co.up* [3]?

Please add your name to this pad [4] so we can plan accordingly.

And of course if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://igg.me/at/hackership
[2] http://opentechschool.github.io/python-beginners/
[3] http://co-up.de/
[4] http://pad.opentechschool.org/p/python-20140118

Andreas Hug

Jan 16, 2014, 4:27:33 AM1/16/14
to Python Coaches
We got another time slot from 3 pm to 6 pm where we want to offer the
Flask workshop [1].

I've updated the pad [2] and split it into two lists. Please have a look
at it and check if your name is on the correct list. And of course if
your not yet on the list, we would be very happy if you'd join us =)

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] http://opentechschool.github.io/python-flask/
[2] http://pad.opentechschool.org/p/python-20140118