Python Coaches for Beginners Workshop at Maker Faire Berlin

Nicco

Sep 15, 2015, 4:25:42 PM9/15/15
to Python Coaches
Hello Python Coaches,

if you have time, 3rd of October, 13:00 - 16:00, come and join teaching Python to beginners.
We will be at the Maker Faire Berlin.
Please reply to me if you are interested!

Viele Grüße,
Nicco

PS: There will be a programming-for-kids-event at the same location, same time!
Crossposted to Team Berlin, Python Coaches, JS Coaches, Arduino Coaches

Andreas Hug

Sep 21, 2015, 3:06:51 PM9/21/15
to coaches...@opentechschool.org
Hi Nicco,

great to have another Python workshop. Thank's a lot for organizing!

Here's link to the discourse topic for coordination:
http://discourse.opentechschool.org/t/opentechschool-maker-faire/1580

Cheers,
Andreas

On 15/09/15 22:25, Nicco wrote:
> Hello Python Coaches,
>
> if you have time, 3rd of October, 13:00 - 16:00, come and join teaching
> Python to beginners <http://opentechschool.github.io/python-beginners/>.
> We will be at the Maker Faire Berlin <http://makerfaire.berlin>.
> Please reply to me if you are interested!
>
> Viele Grüße,
> Nicco
>
> PS: There will be a programming-for-kids-event at the same location,
> same time!
> Crossposted to Team Berlin
> <https://groups.google.com/a/opentechschool.org/forum/#!newtopic/team.berlin>,
> Python Coaches
> <https://groups.google.com/a/opentechschool.org/forum/#!newtopic/coaches.python>,
> JS Coaches
> <https://groups.google.com/a/opentechschool.org/forum/#!forum/coaches.js>,
> Arduino Coaches
> <https://groups.google.com/a/opentechschool.org/forum/#!forum/coaches.arduino>

Dinu Gherman

Sep 22, 2015, 7:35:06 AM9/22/15
to coaches...@opentechschool.org
Hi Nicco!

Great news! I've passed this info to some people interested to participate, but nobody so far was able to find a link for subscribing or getting more info, neither on the OTS nor the MakerFaire site. :-(

Cheers,

Dinu

Nicco Kunzmann

Sep 22, 2015, 8:52:35 AM9/22/15
to Python Coaches
Hi Dinu,

the link is me. Write me an e-mail or contact me somehow. Join the mentors' meeting before.
Yesterday the workshops were announced. Now, I created this meetup, still to be announced.
If you have ideas about where to publish what, I am open for it. I have incomplete knowledge about OTS.

Cheers,
Nicco