Python Beginner

Sobhy Yehia

Nov 6, 2017, 5:44:05 AM11/6/17
to Python Coaches
Hello Python,
I am a python new learner. I have no idea about it and I want to know from which point I should start .
What is the required python level to join your meetings?
Thanks
Best regards,
Sobhy

Sobhy Yehia

Nov 6, 2017, 5:45:17 AM11/6/17
to coaches...@opentechschool.org
Hello Python coaches,

ale rimoldi

Nov 6, 2017, 5:52:53 AM11/6/17
to coaches...@opentechschool.org
hi sobhy

no previous skills are required.

you can show up with a laptop and we will help you find a good way to
learn python.

see you soon?

ciao
a.l.e

Sobhy Yehia

Nov 7, 2017, 5:51:40 AM11/7/17
to Python Coaches
Thanks very much
see you soon
sobhy

Ana María Benites Rodríguez

Jan 4, 2018, 7:09:24 PM1/4/18
to Python Coaches
Hi Alex,

I am also a beginner in Python and would like to join the meetings, when are the meetings usually schedule for January!?

thanks for the information and attention.

Cheers,

Ana

Nicco Kunzmann (OpenTechSchool)

Jan 5, 2018, 5:41:26 AM1/5/18
to coaches...@opentechschool.org, Ana María Benites Rodríguez
Hello Alex,

you can find the meetups scheduled here:
https://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/

Viele Grüße,
Nicco

ale rimoldi

Jan 5, 2018, 8:29:17 AM1/5/18
to coaches...@opentechschool.org, Ana María Benites Rodríguez
hi ana

this list is the "international" list for coordinating the python
coaches...

if you're in berlin, nicco gave you a good link to follow.

if you're in (or around) zurich you're welcome to join us on
"every" sunday evening at 17:30 or tuesday evening at 19:00.

we're at liip, close to limmatplatz.

you can find the list of our meetings in our meetup group:

https://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-zurich

ciao
a.l.e