OTS-Post-Holiday-Season-Party: 12th of Jan, 2013

Benjamin Kampmann

Nov 30, 2012, 9:03:53 AM11/30/12
to Benjamin Kampmann, team.st...@opentechschool.org, Team Berlin, Python Coaches, JS Coaches, coaches...@opentechschool.org, Git Coaches, Math-3d Coaches
Hello everyone,

we realized the other day we've not done any real OTS party so far. But with the holidays coming up it is almost impossible to find a date working for many people. But with a notice long enough in advanced we thought it might be possible soon after that. That is why we've picked the 12th of January as the date were the OTS-Team would like to invite all the team members, coaches, contributors and supports for a little party.

We've not settled on any specifics yet (like exact time or how this will go down), but we thought a quick heads up to let you know, might already be very useful. We will keep you updated. So long:

Save the date: 12th of January 2013
probably evening-ish. probably central berlin-ish

Have a great weekend, everyone
Ben