Announcing Arduino for Coaches

1 view

Benjamin Kampmann

Jan 24, 2013, 3:03:43 PM1/24/13
to Android Coaches, Git Coaches, JS Coaches, Python Coaches, Arduino Coaches, Math-3d Coaches, Team Berlin, Alessandro Contini
Hi dear Coaches,

our dearest Alessandro (on CC) is working on setting up an Arduino Workshop here in Berlin but we are not sure on how that should go down exactly and are also missing Coaches, which feel comfortable in helping others to work with the Arduino board. So we decided to try a different approach this time and there would like to invite experienced Developers, who own a Arduino to get together for a "Coach for Coaches"-Workshop on the 2nd of February at 2pm at Co.Up.

So if you have such a device lying around, but want some help to get started or even get a bit further on it, please sign up using this form:

And once we have enough coaches, knowledged and experienced enough, we can think and talk about how to to coach Arduino to actual tech beginners.

We are currently aiming for signing up like 10 people or so. But if you feel confident enough coaching coaches, please sign up as well and maybe we can raise the amount of people.

Best
ben

--
Core Team Member, Berlin - www.OpenTechSchool.org