Reminder: OTS-Party this Saturday

Benjamin Kampmann

Jan 10, 2013, 5:32:10 AM1/10/13
to Benjamin Kampmann
Hey everyone,

just writing to remind you about the OTS Party this saturday from 3pm at the 3rd floor of Co-Up, Adalbertstraße, Berlin. And to give you some small updates on the schedule, so you know what goes down when and when you might like to come by.

## Schedule:
 - 3pm : Showing of "Ghost in the Shell" (Jap. Engl Subs)
 - 5pm : Showing of "Serenity" (Engl.)
 - 7pm : Party
  * collaborative Video-Games
  * Nail-Bar
  * T-Shirt-Ironing-Service (bring cloth !!! and we iron our logo on it)
  * Cocktail-Bar, Beers and Soft-Drinks
  * Live-Music

## Food
As not too many people contributed to the Bake-Sale, we decided to go for a bring-to-share-policy: just bring something party-ish to share for everyone, but also real dishes are welcome. We'll still provide popcorn during the movies though. But in case you are getting hungry and want more than that, there is a great falafel place near by we can recommend.

That's about it
See you saturday
Ben