Invitation to the OpenTechSchool Partey, Jan 12th 2012

1 view

Benjamin Kampmann

Jan 5, 2013, 6:52:54 PM1/5/13
to Benjamin Kampmann
Dear Everbody,

and a happy new year. As you might already know, the OpenTechSchool is hosting a Party for its writers, contributors, team members, organiser and supporters this Saturday, January the 12th and *we'd really like to invite you to join us*.

I already sent out an email about this earlier but up until today we didn't have the details ready yet and couldn't share this before. Sorry, if that comes as a short notice to you. But without any further ado, here go the Details:

When: Sat, Jan 12th 2013 from 3pm
Where: Co.Up Coworking Space 3rd Floor, Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin [1]
What: yeah. the what follows..

# What

We set together a full-afternoon until midnight schedule of tech things to do, you won't find on many ordinary parties. If you can't make it in the early afternoon, just came later or the other way around. We have plenty of stuff in the pipeline and do not expect everybody to be there all the time. This is what we will be doing:

## SciFi Cinema // 3pm-7pm
We'll show two cool SciFi Classics on the big presenter in a nice seating atmosphere and popcorn. Which ones, you ask? Well, not yet set, you can still participate in suggesting and voting it here: [2].

## Hands-on Video Games // 7pm+
After the Cinema is over, we'll use the new won space to set up interactive multi-user, real-life video games on the presenter.

## Food, Drinks and Cocktails // Bake-sale-style
We will offer Food and Drinks in a Bake-Sale-style manner: people bring stuff and if you want to have something, you can get it for a small donation to the OTS-Initiative. Interested in contributing something for the sale, let us know at [3].

## Nail Bar
Bea and Amélie offer to paint you your nails with the OTS-Colors and -Branding for a small contribution for the OpenTechSchool.

## OTS on your Shirt
Stefan offers to iron you some awesome OTS-Designs on your shirt, hoodie, backpack, cushion or hipster-bags for a small contribution to the Initiative. So, bring your cotton!

## Music and comfy seating
Of course we provide comfy seating as well as some music by either a DJ or some awesome technology - we've not decided yet.

## Sign to become a Founding-Member of the Foundation
As some might already know, we started with the process of creating our very own foundation (a German e.V.) as a legal entity for OTS this afternoon[4] and in order to allow as many founding members as possible, we decided to not mail it before the 14th. So if you sign up as a member during the party (we'll provide the needed materials), you will as well be a founding member.

## Fun and People
So bring some fun attitude, meet other friends, contributors, supporters and organisers. Discuss about what is coming up, how we could improve, what is up next. But most importantly, play, have fun and celebrate the last year of awesomeness we all have created together and for what is just to come.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Have a great Sunday
Ben

P.S.: Unfortunately we are not sure to have the email-address of all contributors, supporters and friends of the OpenTechSchool, so if you *know a supporter, who's not been invited yet, please forward this email to them*, we'd love for as many of them to come. And of course feel free to bring your significant other.