Suggestions of Sci-Fi movies for some pre-party screening? - Re: [OTS-Berlin] OTS-Post-Holiday-Season-Party: 12th of Jan, 2013

Amélie Anglade

Jan 4, 2013, 7:38:08 AM1/4/13
to team....@opentechschool.org, Benjamin Kampmann, Python Coaches, JS Coaches, coaches...@opentechschool.org, Git Coaches, Math-3d Coaches
Hi OTS folks,

As you probably already know (if not read the email below) we will be having an OTS Party next week on Saturday. \o/

We would like to start in the early afternoon with some Sci-Fi movies screening (we could watch up to 2 movies). And yes there will be pop-corn.
Now we need your help suggesting and voting for movies that you'd like to watch (and even better that you have in your own personal collection and could bring at the party, but if not we will find a way to get them).

So go crazy and suggest + vote for (preferably Sci-Fi, but we are open to other genres too) here: http://goo.gl/mod/CN6v

Looking forward to seeing you all at the party!

Amélie

On 30 November 2012 15:03, Benjamin Kampmann <b...@opentechschool.org> wrote:
Hello everyone,

we realized the other day we've not done any real OTS party so far. But with the holidays coming up it is almost impossible to find a date working for many people. But with a notice long enough in advanced we thought it might be possible soon after that. That is why we've picked the 12th of January as the date were the OTS-Team would like to invite all the team members, coaches, contributors and supports for a little party.

We've not settled on any specifics yet (like exact time or how this will go down), but we thought a quick heads up to let you know, might already be very useful. We will keep you updated. So long:

Save the date: 12th of January 2013
probably evening-ish. probably central berlin-ish

Have a great weekend, everyone
Ben