Announcing Berlin StudentLabs

1 view

Benjamin Kampmann

Jan 22, 2013, 9:36:28 AM1/22/13
to Arduino Coaches, Design Coaches, JS Coaches, New Education Network, Python Coaches, Team Berlin, Android Coaches, Git Coaches, Math-3d Coaches
Dearest OTS-Coaches,

we've often been asked from you (as well as learners), when we'll be able to offer coding- and tech-workshop to kids, teenagers and students. And though we always wanted to do it, after all we believe you should take the fear of technology as early as possible, we were also seeing the constrains and problems setting up workshops for a younger audience brings with it. The most fundamental would be, that our "bring your own laptop"-policy wouldn't really work there.

The more proud it makes me that we've buckled up with the Technologie Stifting Berlin to set up StudentLabs over. Places dedicated and equipped to coach coding and other tech topics to younger audiences. An offer the TSB wants make available to all pupils, teachers and students of Berlin. But one thing they are missing are *skilled coaches, coaches like you*, interested in and passionate about teaching coding and technology to kids and pupils. So if you are interested, you'll find more information about this in our Blog post:

And it also contains the Signup form for the mailinglist dedicated to this student labs here in Berlin. So please sign up there and we'll keep you posted on the next steps.

Have a great rest of the Week
and a lovely afternoon
Ben

--