Global OTS Review meeting: we have a date (Sat, Nov 23) & updates!

Beatrice Martini

Oct 24, 2013, 10:04:47 AM10/24/13
to everybody
Hi!

Update on the Global OTS Review meeting: we have a date!

Saturday, November 23rd! Offline: in Berlin. Online: from wherever you are connecting remotely with us (and you're SO COOL to do it!).

Time:
  • 10:30 arrive / greetings /filling up the (water) glasses
  • meeting 11:00-18:00, with breaks for lunch and coffees.
If you're connecting remotely of course you'll not have to be on call all day :) – we'll get in touch to set a suitable timeslot for you to join in.

Place: TBC – if you know an office in Berlin where we could spend most of the day in a room with a table and enough chairs for around 15-20 people, please shout out.

Further info coming soon. Thank you all!

XO,
Beatrice