Learners Meetup on Monday 6th may

1 view

gio...@opentechschool.org

May 2, 2013, 9:22:14 AM5/2/13
to coaches...@opentechschool.org
Hello coaches!
I'm writing you to remind you that on Monday 6th of May we will host our monthly Learners Meetup where the learners, coming for your workshop and all the others workshop we did and we will do, are welcome to coming and explore some tech topic or make their question in order to understand and learn more, which ever project are they currently working on or which ever languages they are learning.

But in order to make this possible we need YOU! We need coaches from all languages join our meetup and be there to help and support these people, the same people that join our workshop!
So please take in consideration to come by and help the OTS community :) Or just the people that your already introduce in the tech world through our workshop!

The link to the event is this one:
http://www.meetup.com/opentechschool-berlin/events/116981172/
Please if you join us, leave a comment in the comments section pointed that you are a coach and which kind of coach you are (Js, Python, Ruby,...)

Looking forward to see you all there!!
Have a great week end
Gio