Domain Transfer and Discourse Emailing Problems

Benjamin Kampmann

May 3, 2016, 5:39:56 AM5/3/16
to ever...@opentechschool.org
Dear OpenTechSchool Member,

if you are on our discourse, you might have noticed that it hasn't been sending emails recently. This is due to the death in the mail sending service (Mandrill) we were using. Unfortunately this felt exactly into the team I had scheduled to also move our Domains (OpenTechSchool.{org|com}) to a different service provider.

While neither of that is supposed to make much trouble, I wanted to let you know that both are in process and there might be some delays in email sending, receiving as well as domain down times in the next few days.

I've also added a Banner topic on discourse to inform everyone there. I will send you updates as soon as everything should be back in order and run smoothly. However, should you experience problems past this week (and the thread on discourse says all should be fine), please email me under my personal address at ben.ka...@gmail.com – in case you can't access your opentechschool email.

Fingers crossed this goes smoothly!
Have a great week
Ben

--
Core Team Member, Berlin - OpenTechSchool