discuss.global@opentechschool.org closed

Robert Lehmann

Nov 24, 2015, 5:39:32 AM11/24/15
to discuss...@opentechschool.org
Dear all,

Thanks for subscribing to this list!  We are honored by your interest in OpenTechSchool.  It is being turned down in favor of other methods of communication.

In the last three years — yes, that's how old OTS and this list already is! — we have evolved our communications quite a bit.  We are cutting down on mailing lists in favor of Discourse for discussions and announcements, and Gitter for instant messaging.  If you're interested in a curated pick of the latest developments, make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.

We're hoping to keep you involved!

Keep on learning,
Robert