ONF OTCC 5G-xHaul weekly call

Martin Skorupski

Feb 1, 2020, 4:48:40 AM2/1/20
to Wireless Transport

Attachment corrected.

Von: wireless-...@opennetworking.org <wireless-...@opennetworking.org> Im Auftrag von Martin Skorupski
Gesendet: Samstag, 1. Februar 2020 10:40
An: Wireless Transport <wireless-...@opennetworking.org>
Cc: opentr...@opennetworking.org
Betreff: ONF OTCC 5G-xHaul weekly call

Hey 5G-xHaul,

please use from now on the following zoom link:

  https://onf.zoom.us/j/853336915

for the weekly OTCC 5G-xHaul call.

Please see: https://wiki.opennetworking.org/display/OIMT/Conference+Call+Schedule

Thanks,

Martin

ONF OTCC 5G-XHaul weekly call.ics

Martin Skorupski

Feb 3, 2020, 8:13:31 AM2/3/20
to Wireless Transport
When things go wrong - things go wrong - i apologize - again attachment corrected - many thanks to Michael!

Am Samstag, 1. Februar 2020 10:48:40 UTC+1 schrieb Martin Skorupski:

Attachment corrected.

ONF OTCC 5G-XHaul weekly call.ics

Martin Skorupski

Martin Skorupski

Mar 11, 2020, 7:59:07 AM3/11/20
to Wireless Transport
Hello Asia and Europe,

due to daylight savings in US (ONF is in CA) the call is in about one hour -> 14:00 CET

Cheers,
Martin

Am Samstag, 1. Februar 2020 10:48:40 UTC+1 schrieb Martin Skorupski:

Attachment corrected.

Martin Skorupski

Apr 2, 2020, 4:38:29 AM4/2/20
to Wireless Transport

Hallo 5G-xHaul,

after yesterday's decision to move the 5G-xHaul call, avoiding the overlap with O-RAN calls, I'd like to share with you the new invitation.
Thanks to Michael for "invitation integration test" ;)

Even so their ist still the risk of TimeZone issues.

Next meeting is:

2020-04-08
2am PDT → 5am EDT → 09:00 UTC → 11:00 CEST → 12:00 EEST   → 17:00 CST

Cheers,
Martin
--

Am Samstag, 1. Februar 2020 10:48:40 UTC+1 schrieb Martin Skorupski:

Attachment corrected.

ONF OTCC 5G-xHaul weekly call.ics

Martin Skorupski

Apr 28, 2020, 2:12:10 AM4/28/20
to Wireless Transport
Dear 5G-XHaul,

due to the security and privacy issue with zoom - we are going to use the following webex webconference by Telefonica.
Once there is a decision by ONF on how to continue with web conferences, I will inform you.

Please update your calendars accordingly

Cheers,
Martin

Martin Skorupski

Oct 7, 2020, 3:48:49 AM10/7/20
to Wireless Transport, Martin Skorupski
Hello ONF-5G-xHaul,

my apologize - but I cant participate in today's call - Alex will lead the call.

On the Agenda are:
- Software Inventory
- Connections and Layering

Cheers,
Martin

Martin Skorupski

Apr 13, 2021, 6:26:40 AM4/13/21
to Wireless Transport, Martin Skorupski
Dear 5G-xHaul team,

I'd like to inform that we will use from now on a new Web-Conference-Link:

You find this like also on top of the Meeting Minutes and here:

Talk to you tomorrow ;)

Cheers,
Martin
--