VOLTHA TST Election Update & Results

1 view

Michelle Roth

Jun 30, 2023, 3:34:10 PM6/30/23
to voltha-...@opennetworking.org, volth...@opennetworking.org, onf-broadban...@opennetworking.org
Good day VOLTHA community,

For the 2023 VOLTHA TST election, three nominees were submitted:

  • Abhilash Satish Laxmeshwar
  • Burak Gurdag
  • Serkant Uluderya (nominated for a consecutive term)

Since the number of nominees equals the number of open positions (3), we do not need to hold an election. We are happy to give a warm welcome to Abhilash, Burak, and Serkant as they join the TST, and a big thank you to Holger and Suhas for their service!

The VOLTHA TST meets weekly on Tuesdays at 8am PT - the meetings are public and open for anyone to join, as well as being recorded and posted to YouTube.

Rajesh Chundury

Jun 30, 2023, 4:14:39 PM6/30/23
to Michelle Roth, voltha-...@opennetworking.org, volth...@opennetworking.org, onf-broadban...@opennetworking.org

Congratulations to the new TST leaders (Abhilash, Burak, and Serkan), and heartfelt appreciation to Holger and Suhas. BR/Raj

Jul 1, 2023, 5:43:04 PM7/1/23
to Rajesh Chundury, Michelle Roth, voltha-...@opennetworking.org, volth...@opennetworking.org, onf-broadban...@opennetworking.org
Yes indeed - congratulations. A big welcome to our new TST members Abhilash, Burak &  Serkan.

It's been great to see the TST stepping up and taking on greater responsibility over the last year - a big thank you is also due to our TST leaders (Amit and Mahir), and the outgoing TST members (Holger and Suhas)!

Petr Doutnáč

Jul 3, 2023, 2:56:55 AM7/3/23
to Rajesh Chundury, Michelle Roth, voltha-...@opennetworking.org, volth...@opennetworking.org, onf-broadban...@opennetworking.org
Congratulations indeed!
Kind regards,
Petr

Petr Doutnáč, Zyxel Communications

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VOLTHA Discuss" group.

Manue...@telekom.de

Jul 3, 2023, 6:36:34 AM7/3/23
to volth...@opennetworking.org, voltha-...@opennetworking.org, onf-broadban...@opennetworking.org

Congratulations, Abhilash, Burak, and Serkant!

Many thanks Holger and Suhas!

Manuel

Francisco DeCarvalho

Jul 3, 2023, 6:58:40 AM7/3/23
to volth...@opennetworking.org, voltha-...@opennetworking.org, onf-broadban...@opennetworking.org

Congratulations Abhilash, Burak and Serkant, great to have some energy added. And also recognition to Holger and Suhas, well done for your contributions and hope you will stay engaged with the ONF.

R’s Fran