2024 VOLTHA TST Election - Call for Nominations

Michelle Roth

Jul 18, 2024, 10:11:50 AM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to voltha-...@opennetworking.org, t...@voltha.org

Good day VOLTHA Community,

I would like to open nominations for the VOLTHA Technical Steering Team (TST). For the 2024 - 2026 term, two positions are up for election.

Voting Community

Please take a moment to review the VOLTHA community voting list and communicate changes by July 24, 2024.  If you are not on the list and have made contributions in the last year, please let us know.

Nominations

Eligible candidates for nomination must be voting members of the VOLTHA community. Any voting member can nominate themselves or another eligible individual for the open positions via email to Michelle Roth. If more than two candidates are nominated, we will conduct a vote via LFX.

The term for the elected representatives is August 1, 2024 through July 31, 2026. Below is the proposed timeline for the election:

Nominations

July 18 - 24, 2024

Review/Confirm Nominations

July 25, 2024

Election (if more than 2 nominations)

July 25 - 31, 2024

Announcement of Results

August 1, 2024

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns about the process or if you have questions about the open positions.

Warm regards,

-Michelle

Current VOLTHA TST

VOLTHA Governance

--
Michelle Roth
Linux Foundation

Michelle Roth

Jul 22, 2024, 3:14:51 PM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to voltha-...@opennetworking.org, T...@lists.voltha.org
Hi all,

Friendly reminder to please submit nominations for the two open positions on the VOLTHA TST - the deadline is Wednesday.

Thanks,

-Michelle