07/12 - VOLTHA TST

1 view

Amit Ghosh

Jul 12, 2022, 4:49:00 AM7/12/22
to VOLTHA Discuss
Hi All,

This is a reminder that Tuesday 07/12 we are going to have our VOLTHA TST Call.
You can find the meeting on the public cord calendar.
The time is: 8.00 AM - 9.00 AM PST, 5 PM - 6 PM CET

Link to join is

Here is the link for the agenda and meeting minutes:
Looking forward to see you in the call.

Cheers,
Amit Ghosh

Suhas Gururaj Rao

Jul 19, 2022, 4:35:54 AM7/19/22
to VOLTHA Discuss, Amit Ghosh, Mahir Gunyel, Serkant Uluderya

Hi All,

This is a reminder that Tuesday 07/19 we are going to have our VOLTHA TST Call.

You can find the meeting on the public cord calendar.

The time is: 8.00 AM - 9.00 AM PST, 5 PM - 6 PM CET

Link to join is

Here is the link for the agenda and meeting minutes:

Looking forward to see you in the call.

Regards,

Suhas