[stratum-dev] network topology with stratum switches

1 view

jacopo barcellesi

Jun 27, 2021, 10:40:45 AM6/27/21
to strat...@lists.stratumproject.org
Good afternoon,

I have to deploy a network topology for an ONOS controller and use P4 as the language to create and send to the switches the flow rules. Since that, I need to deploy a topology with stratum/bmv2. Hence I was wondering how to deploy the topology with those switches. Does it exist an API for python through which writing a script that mininet can use to create the topology? (So I am looking to something similar to this http://mininet.org/api/annotated.html but for stratum/bmv2 switches).

Thankyou for your time and help,

Jacopo

A Sydney

Jun 28, 2021, 1:45:36 PM6/28/21