Any expected ETA for the stratum build breakage?

Narada Hess

Nov 14, 2023, 11:32:23 AM11/14/23
to stratum-dev

Hi All,

Is there any expected ETA for fixing this build breakage?
https://github.com/stratum/stratum/issues/1103

Narada Hess

Principal Software Systems Engineer / Extreme Networks

nh...@extremenetworks.com

ExtremeNetworks.com

Advance with UsTM

This email and any/all attachments may contain confidential and proprietary material. This email is to be used solely by the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited unless approved by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this email, any/all attachments, and all copies whether electronic or printed.

O'Connor, Brian

Nov 16, 2023, 6:44:18 PM11/16/23
to Hess, Narada, stratum-dev

Hi Narada,

I had a little time this afternoon to root cause the issue, and provided an analysis and my approach to a solution in the Github issue.

However, I don’t have an ETA for a fix, primarily because I don’t know when I’ll have time to track down the right version combo to make it work. If someone wants to give it a shot, I’m happy to review a PR.

Brian

https://groups.google.com/a/opennetworking.org/d/msgid/stratum-dev/PH0PR04MB83391D06A4944F443022FDEDADB2A%40PH0PR04MB8339.namprd04.prod.outlook.com.

O'Connor, Brian

Dec 6, 2023, 11:47:40 PM12/6/23
to Hess, Narada, stratum-dev

To follow up, the fix was merged to main today, and the build should be working again.

https://github.com/stratum/stratum/pull/1104

Thanks masesk!

Brian