[stratum-announce] Stratum TST Election Results

Brian O'Connor

May 13, 2020, 3:17:56 AM5/13/20
to stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org, strat...@lists.stratumproject.org, Alireza Ghaffarkhah, Craig....@dell.com, Yi Tseng, Maximilian Pudelko
Hi everyone,

We would like to congratulate the new members of the Stratum TST for 2020! They will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Stratum project for the coming year.

Stratum TST
Brian O’Connor (lead)
Alireza Ghaffarkhah (incumbent)
Craig Stevens (new)
Max Pudelko (new)
Yi Tseng (new)

We also want to thank Antonin Bas, our (now officially) retired member for his service to the TST.

Thanks!
Brian

P.S. If you are wondering why you didn't receive a ballot, that is because we had 3 open slots and 3 qualified nominees. An election would have just been a formality, so we decided to skip it.

Alireza Ghaffarkhah

May 13, 2020, 3:22:52 AM5/13/20
to Brian O'Connor, stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org, strat...@lists.stratumproject.org, Craig....@dell.com, Yi Tseng
Thanks Brian. Great news.