Re: [stratum-announce] Upcoming Events in November

Brian O'Connor

Nov 11, 2019, 6:51:37 AM11/11/19
to Brian O'Connor, stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org, stratum...@lists.stratumproject.org, strat...@lists.stratumproject.org
Here is the registration link for the Stratum Developer Tutorial in Taiwan:

- Brian

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 5:20 PM Brian O'Connor via stratum-announce <stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to make you aware of a few upcoming events that will feature Stratum:

November 11th: Linux Foundation Open Source Networking (OSN) Day
Hosted by Telstra in Melbourne, Australia
https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/events/osn-days-2019/apac/melbourne-australia/

November 12th: Next-Gen SDN Tutorial
Hosted by Telstra in Melbourne, Australia

November 13th: Next-Gen SDN Tutorial
Hosted by Princeton New Jersey, USA (part of HotNets 2019)
(Respond to me and +Yi Tseng if you are interested in attending)

November 14th: Linux Foundation Open Source Networking (OSN) Day
Hosted by NCTU in Hsinchu, Taiwan
https://events19.linuxfoundation.org/events/osn-days-2019/apac/taiwan/

November 15th: Stratum Developer Tutorial
Hosted by NCTU in Hsinchu, Taiwan (10:00 - 15:00)
(Registration link available soon; respond to me if you are interested)

If you are interested in attending any of these events, please register to secure your spot.

- Brian