[stratum-announce] Join Us for a Stratum Techinar on January 26th!

1 view

Michelle Roth

Jan 21, 2021, 5:23:18 PM1/21/21
to stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org

Upcoming Stratum Techinar
Virtual Event January 26, 2021
9am San Francisco | 12pm New York | 6pm Berlin

ONF is excited to host the first of a series of webinars focused on specific ONF projects. These virtual sessions will be technically focused, with presentations by project leads covering roadmap details and latest updates. Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with project leadership during a Q&A section. The first techinar will concentrate on Stratum, an open source silicon-independent switch operating system for software defined networks, and will be led by Brian O'Connor, the Stratum project technical lead.

Over the past year, Stratum has continued to mature and find new users. It is a critical layer in the Aether platform and is a key enabler for programming, controlling, and verifying the Pronto dataplane. Stratum is also being used to develop commercial solutions for data center and telco networks, some of which are in trials and production. During this virtual event, we will discuss a few example Stratum use cases and highlight some of its key benefits. We'll also cover highlights from the three 2020 Stratum releases, including new features added and next steps in the Stratum roadmap.

Register here for the techinar.