[stratum-announce] Call for Proposals Oopen!

Denise Barton

Feb 7, 2020, 3:13:34 PM2/7/20
to stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org
Mark your calendar to attend the P4 and Programmable Forwarding Summit which will take place April 28-30 at Stanford University, hosted by the P4 Language Community and ONF. The first day will be dedicated to tutorials with the following two days to include keynotes as well as in-depth technical sessions covering use cases, the P4 tool chain, as well as hands-on tutorials and live demonstrations.

In addition to attending the event, I’d like to invite you to submit a proposal to speak or host a demonstration. Please visit the event web page to learn more about the event and submit your proposal - note the deadline to submit a proposal is March 13, 2020. We will be continuing to update this web page so please check back again soon for updates.

On behalf of the P4 and ONF community, we look forward to having you join us!

--
Denise Barton
Marketing Director