[stratum-announce] Invitation to P4 + Stratum Workshop at Infosys (Jul 24, 2019)

Brian O'Connor

Jul 2, 2019, 6:25:24 PM7/2/19
to stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org, strat...@lists.stratumproject.org, stratum...@lists.stratumproject.org
Hi everyone,

We will be having an event in India that will focus on Stratum and P4. There are also a few speaking slots still available; if you are interested, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Brian

Hello,
You are invited to the following event:

P4 + STRATUM WORKSHOP AT INFOSYS
divider

Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (IST)

Infosys
Infosys Drive
Bengaluru 560100
India
View Map

divider

Hosted by Infosys and the Open Networking Foundation, the P4 + Stratum Workshop will introduce attendees to P4, a programming language used to model or define packet fowarding planes, and Stratum, an open source switch operating system that enables P4-defined forwarding along with a standard set of OpenConfig models for interoperable management.

The morning session will include leading networking vendors explaining some of the features and benefits of this new approach to networking, as well as introduce some of the next-generation hardware that is making it possible. The afternoon portion of the workshop will have local network operators who will provide insights into the use cases for this new technology.

The event will be technical in nature and is targeted at network architects and developers. It is free without admission and ticket charges; online registration is required.

Learn more about Stratum here.

Learn more about P4 here

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Infosys and the Open Networking Foundation

eventbrite