[stratum-announce] ONF Connect - Dec. 4-6

Brian O'Connor

Oct 17, 2018, 2:56:01 PM10/17/18
to stratum-...@lists.stratumproject.org, strat...@lists.stratumproject.org, stratum...@lists.stratumproject.org

Dear Stratum Community!

As you know, ONF Connect 2018 will take place on Tuesday, December 4 - Thursday, December 6 at the Marriott Santa Clara, Marriott.

Purpose of this "get together" is to look at all ONF projects globally in the morning sessions and have very targeted Stratum-related content in the afternoon(s). A high level agenda can be found here.

Our goal is to bring all members of the Stratum community together to network, socialize, as well as discuss topics such as:

  • New data plane capabilities enabled by Stratum (led by Barefoot and Juniper)

  • ODM supplier experiences to date integrating Stratum (led by Delta)

  • Testing of Stratum-enabled devices (led by Google)

  • P4 pipelines and programs (led by Cisco, Mellanox, and DT)

  • Strategy and use cases for deployment (from NTT, DT, and Google)

We are hoping you will register for this community get together and show your support of our project. On another note, if you will be attending from out of town, the hotel rate of $279/night will go up after Nov 20, 2018 (travel sites show the nightly rate at $533/night!!!) and rooms are limited. You can reserve your room here.

We hope to see you there!

Brian

P.S. If you have any suggestions about other topics for informal discussions, let me know, and I can see if we can fit them in somewhere.