Looking for more information

Ayoub Abdeldjalil TELLAA

Apr 12, 2022, 5:29:14 AM4/12/22
to SD-RAN-Dev

Greetings,

I hope this email finds you well, and thank you for your time.

I'm currently using   SD-RAN  and was wondering if i can create my own use cases .For example, if i can generate some userplane traffic and some control messages between CU and DU, play with E2 nodes configurations,
if i can launch the  micorservices speratly and see the messages that  happen when ue attach and what are the diffrent CU-DU messages
I tried to search for it in the documentation but had no luck, as it only highlights the process of deployment and the E2E tests.
i am also having some problems with the f1ap packets as wireshark is not able to correctly read the packets of the f1ap protocol and shows "malformed packets" when the deployment starts. If you have an idea
Thank you

thumbnail_image.png