Tips for Debugging or Run xApp Development inside IDE

Dian Hanifudin Subhi

Nov 8, 2022, 8:37:27 PM11/8/22
to SD-RAN-Dev
Hello SD-RAN Dev comunity

I would like to run xApp Examples provided in repository (onos-kpimon) from vscode to understand about the flow of application.
My friend recommend telepresence tools to bridge local and kubernetes cluster.
The xApp can create subscription into e2t component, but the e2t can't send data into the xApp. When I try to access the xApp from onos-cli through onos kpimon subcommand, onos-cli can't list the metrics too.

Are there any guides to help run/develop application locally so they can communicate each other into sd-ran inside kubernetes cluster?

Sincerely
Dian Hanifudin Subhi