Problems while instaling RiAB - has something changed?

Norbert Rapacz

Jul 25, 2023, 7:12:41 AM7/25/23
to SD-RAN-Dev
Hi Dears,
  I have been using RIAB for several months with no problems but recently (1 month) I cannot simply build/install RIAN with the script as described here:
or here:

The error appears while executing make:

make riab OPT=oai VER=stable

or

make riab OPT=rimedots VER=stable

or any other scenario.

I receive error everytime now. In the past there were no problems. I tried on fresh ubuntu 18.04 and nothing. Always the same problem:

After the make is disrupted the RIAB is only partially installed in kubernetes cluster.

Any help? Please.

Norbert

The tail of logs:
Downloading onos-topo from repo https://charts.onosproject.org
Downloading onos-config from repo https://charts.onosproject.org
Downloading onos-gui from repo https://charts.onosproject.org
Downloading onos-cli from repo https://charts.onosproject.org
Deleting outdated charts
helm upgrade --install --set import.ran-simulator.enabled=true --set import.rimedo-ts.enabled=true --set ran-simulator.pci.modelName=two-cell-two-node-model \
--namespace riab \
--values /home/ubuntu/sdran-in-a-box//sdran-in-a-box-values-master-stable.yaml \
sd-ran \
/home/ubuntu/sdran-in-a-box//workspace/helm-charts/sdran-helm-charts/sd-ran && \
kubectl wait pod -n riab --for=condition=Ready -l app=onos --timeout=600s
Release "sd-ran" does not exist. Installing it now.
Error: unable to build kubernetes objects from release manifest: error validating "": error validating data: ValidationError(Deployment.spec.template.spec.securityContext): unknown field
"seccompProfile" in io.k8s.api.core.v1.PodSecurityContext
mk/ric.mk:10: recipe for target '/home/ubuntu/sdran-in-a-box//workspace/milestones/ric' failed
make: *** [/home/ubuntu/sdran-in-a-box//workspace/milestones/ric] Error 1

Areej Albishi

Dec 5, 2023, 4:32:16 AM12/5/23
to SD-RAN-Dev, Norbert Rapacz
hello Norbert ,
i am facing the same issue did you find any solution regard it?