[micro-onos] connect micro-onos via E2 to OAI (segmentation fault)

Paulo Duarte

Oct 12, 2022, 11:09:22 AM10/12/22
to SD-RAN-Dev
Hello,

We are trying to connect micro-onos to OAI via E2 interface.
So, as initial steps we are trying to setup OAI enb from SD-RAN hem charts, ref : https://github.com/onosproject/sdran-helm-charts.
When installing the oai-enb-cu pod we are getting a segmentation fault error:

oai-enb-cu /opt/oai/run_enb_cu.sh: line 8:     7 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) ENODEB=1 /opt/oai/bin/lte-softmodem -O /opt/oai/share/cu.conf

The image being used for oai-enb-cu pod is the docker.io/onosproject/oai-enb-cu:v0.1.11.

Has anyone had this error or can help to try to understand what may be failing?

Another question is if you know other option to connect micro-onos to OAI?

Thank you in advance,