Help Needed: Understanding RIMEDO Labs Traffic Steering xAPP Operation

Koki HORITA

Sep 14, 2023, 7:53:50 PM9/14/23
to SD-RAN-Dev
Dear members,

I hope this message finds you well.
I recently had the opportunity to explore the demonstration SD-RAN provided, and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed by the demo of RIMEDO Labs Traffic Steering xAPP.

I am interested in running the demo in my own environment to gain hands-on experience.
I successfully built a demo environment by following the instructions outlined in the documentation found at  Installation with RAN-Simulator and RIMEDO Labs Traffic Steering xAPP (rimedo-ts xApp)

However, I find myself in need of guidance on how to operate the demo environment effectively.
Is there an operation manual or any resources available that could help me understand the operation of the demo environment better?
Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Koki Horita (Ph.D student of the University of Tokyo, Japan)
kokih...@g.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp