Re: [sdran-dev] MLB xapp

Message has been deleted

Woojoong Kim

Dec 10, 2021, 2:12:50 PM12/10/21
to Ali Mamaghani, SD-RAN-Dev
Hi Ali,

The MLB xApp only supports the E2 node that has only one cell.

The default model.yaml file has E2 nodes where each node has three cells; the xApp could not work with this model.

Thanks,
Woojoong.

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 10:53 AM Ali Mamaghani <ali.mama...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi community
May I have model.yaml file  for ransim which used for demo on MLB xapp in one of community call Sessions?(this file have tree nodes with tree cells)
Best regards,
Ali

Message has been deleted

Woojoong Kim

Dec 14, 2021, 2:03:30 PM12/14/21
to Ali Mamaghani, SD-RAN-Dev
Hi Ali,

Why did you edit the file?

Have you defined the new MLB service model and changed xApp and RANSimulator accordingly?

The current MLB xApp does not have a specific MLB service model.

As you can see on the community call, MLB xApp communicates with KPIMON and PCI xApps through onos-topo to get the monitoring results (# UEs / cell and neighbor cell list).

Then, MLB xApp sends the control message to the cell to change the OCn value through the RC-Pre service model.

If you did not change the MLB xApp and RAN simulator, you should not change the model file.

Otherwise, RAN Simulator may be failed.

Thanks,
Woojoong.

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 3:07 AM Ali Mamaghani <ali.mama...@gmail.com> wrote:
I edited mentioned file , and added mlb into service models as you can see in attached file but when I run"onos ransim mlb list ocns" there is not any cell in the table.Am i missing something?
Many thanks,
Ali
Message has been deleted