Re: [sdran-dev] SD-RAN umbrella chart version check

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Woojoong Kim

未读,
2021年11月15日 21:52:092021/11/15
收件人 Brand...@sdc.sercomm.com、Adib Rastegarnia、Anni...@sdc.sercomm.com、Bran...@sdc.sercomm.com、Ivan Eroshkin、Kushal Mittal、Raphael Rosa、Saurav Das、SD-RAN-Dev、Shad Ansari、Stanl...@sdc.sercomm.com
Hi Brandon,

Could you show me the results of the following commands:

1. $ kubectl describe po --all-namespaces | grep Image:
2. $ helm ls --all-namespaces

If you want to switch the umbrella chart, you should add one more argument `--version <VERSION_YOU_WANT>` after your Helm chart deployment command.

Thanks,
Woojoong.

On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 11:36 PM <Brand...@sdc.sercomm.com> wrote:
Hi Woojoong:

        After the server is setting up, we meet another issue. RIC server will decode the connection failed.

        We think it may caused by SD-RAN umbrella chart version in RIC server doesn't match.We need to use umbrella chart v1.2.126. How can we check the version and switch to the version?
        If the version is right,what may cause the issue?

Br
Brandon Wu

[All contents of this email may be confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this email.]
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子