Community call cancelled tomorrow

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Saurav Das

未读,
2021年12月16日 02:02:202021/12/16
收件人 SD-RAN-Dev、sdran-a...@opennetworking.org
Hi all,

As you may have noticed, tomorrow's SD-RAN Community meeting has been canceled, as there are no immediate topics for discussion.

However the ONF SD-RAN team is starting engagements or is already actively engaged with Intel-Labs, RIMEDO-Labs, Lockheed Martin, Sercomm, Capgemini and Amdocs besides our ongoing trial at Deutsche Telekom, Berlin - so there is a lot to look forward to in the new year.

We leave you with a couple of blogs that recap the year in mobile networks for ONF, and discuss what's next in 2022.

Thank you for your participation and collaboration through the year.
All the videos from our Community calls will soon be on our YouTube channel.

Have a wonderful break.
Wish you Happy Holidays & a very Happy New Year!

Thanks
- ONF Team

回复全部
回复作者