Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Saurav Das

no leída,
30 oct 2021, 2:42:35 a.m.30/10/21
para SD-RAN-Dev,sdran-a...@opennetworking.org
Hi all,

Today we released SD-RAN 1.3 with updated versions of our micro-ONOS based nRT-RIC, xApp-SDKs, new xApps, whitebox LTE CU/DU/RU solution, and sdRan-in-a-Box (RiaB).

The highlights of this release include two new use case implementations - xApp based Mobile Handovers and RAN Slice Management - as well as the ability to run multiple instances of the E2T microservice for HA and horizontal scalability.
As before, we also continue to upgrade the RIC platform to the latest O-RAN specifications  -  this release includes E2 AP 2.0 support while maintaining support for the previous version 1.01.
A helpful listing of the use-cases, xApps, SMs and their support in this release on various platforms is shown below

Use Case

Service Model (developed by)

xApp(s)

RANSim

LTE whitebox CU/DU

Radisys 5G CU/DU

KPI Monitoring

KPM v2.0.3 (O-RAN)

onos-kpimon, fb-kpimon, fb-ah

supported on E2AP 2.0

supported on E2AP 1.01

supported on E2AP 1.01

PCI Conflict Resolution

RC-PRE v2 (ONF/FB/AirHop/Radisys)

onos-pci, fb-ah

supported on E2AP 2.0

supported on E2AP 1.01

Mobility Load Balancing (MLB)

RC-PRE v2 (ONF/FB/AirHop/Radisys)

onos-mlb, fb-ah

supported on E2AP 2.0

supported on E2AP 1.01

Mobile Handover (MHO)

MHO v1 (ONF/FB/Intel)

onos-mho

supported on E2AP 2.0

RAN Slice Management

RSM v1 (ONF)

onos-rsm

supported on E2AP 1.01

Read more about it in the release notes on the SD-RAN documentation site.
If you do not have access to the site, please contact us for the username/password for your organization (ONF Members)

We will discuss this release in more detail at the SD-RAN Community call on November 18th, which as we have mentioned before is open to all, regardless of ONF membership

Thanks
- ONF Team

Responder a todos
Responder al autor