Confused about sdfabric yaml configuration

David Lake

Aug 13, 2022, 12:20:10 PM8/13/22
to sdfabr...@opennetworking.org

Hello

I am trying to build a P4 UPF with two EdgeCore 100BF-32X switches and a single ONOS instance.

I have k8s running as-per the directions in the deployment guide.

I’m confused about where I should configure the UPF parameters in the yaml file.

It appears that I need to add a block in for the org.omecproject.up4 app but I don’t know where in the file.

Do I need a new JSON block in the ‘netfcfg: >’ section?

Also the deployment guide has examples where there is a ‘pipeconf’ and a ‘driver’ for the switch under ‘devices’ in a section called ‘basic’ but the example doesn’t have this and the stratum version is mentioned in a separate block.   Do I need to add the pipeconf specifically to each switch or is this pulled through by the global ‘stratum’ entry?

Thank you

David

signature_107559300

5G & 6G Innovation Centres

Institute for Communication Systems (ICS)
University of Surrey
Guildford
GU2 7XH