SD-Core v1.3 Released!

Denise Barton

May 8, 2023, 12:49:01 PM5/8/23
to SDCORE-Announce

I'm pleased to share that SD-Core v1.3 has been released! This release is focused on enhancing the cloud native features of SD-Core. Check out the blog for an overview of the new features and release notes for more details. Plan to join us on May 31st, 9am Pacific for a techinar highlighting the new functionality in this release; register here.

Thank you to the many contributions from community members for making this release possible and in particular, we'd like to recognize several individuals and organizations for their outstanding efforts: Ankur Upadhyaya, Badhrinath Padmanabhan, Vijaya Tiruveedula, GS Lab, Infosys and Purdue University.