Reminder: Nominate Top OMEC/COMAC Community Members

Ain Indermitte

Aug 18, 2020, 11:17:06 AM8/18/20
to omec-a...@opennetworking.org, omec...@opennetworking.org, omec-d...@opennetworking.org, omecpro...@opennetworking.org, coma...@opennetworking.org, coma...@opennetworking.org
Thank you to all the community members who have already nominated their colleagues (and perhaps themselves) as Top OMEC/COMAC community contributors.

I wanted to remind everyone that the nomination period is open until the end of this week - please take a minute or two and think about whom you would like to thank with this token of appreciation.

Thank you!

Ain

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 8:22 PM Ain Indermitte <a...@opennetworking.org> wrote:
Dear ONF Community member!

We are looking forward to recognizing top OMEC/COMAC community members during the ONF 5G Spotlight series in September. Being a top community member comes in different forms and flavors, for example:
  - Top Code Contributors (or Code Removers)
  - Top Reviewers and Mentors
  - Top Ambassadors or Advocates
  - Contributors of Significant Components
  - Those who consistently "chop wood and carry water" - helping everyone to be more productive

If there's someone in the OMEC/COMAC community that you would like to see recognized, please use this form. Feel free to nominate as many people as you like - including yourself! The nomination form is open to everyone, even if you are not directly working on OMEC/COMAC. The project leaders will review all nominations and top community members will be announced during the Spotlight series.

If you have someone in mind, please nominate them TODAY, although the form will be open until Friday, August 21st.

Thank you!

--
Ain Indermitte
Senior Director, Head of Developer Relations