5G Transformation with Open Source Spotlight CFP Closing Soon!

Michelle Roth

Jun 26, 2020, 4:22:13 PM6/26/20
to aether-...@opennetworking.org, omec-a...@opennetworking.org
Good afternoon,

If you haven’t already heard, we launched ONF Spotlight as a new virtual series that will deliver valuable insights and knowledge-sharing opportunities about the fast-growing ONF open source movement for building next generation mobile and broadband infrastructure. The Series will roll out as four separate virtual events over the next several months, and there are several ways to get involved: submit an abstract to present during one (or more!) Spotlights, consider sponsorship opportunities, and sign up for the ONF newsletter to receive updates.

The deadline to submit abstracts for consideration in the 5G Transformation with Open Source Spotlight is coming up on July 1, and we want to invite the Mobile community to participate. You can learn more about it here

Thank you,

Broadband - July 7th & 8th, 2020 - Register Now for Live Keynotes & On-Demand Content
5G Transformation with Open Source - September 8th & 9th, 2020 - CFP Closes July 1
Enterprise Mobile Edge Cloud-as-a-Service - October 6th & 7th, 2020 - CFP Now Open
SDN Infrastructure: November 10th & 11th, 2020 - CFP Now Open