Aether basic setup

Habeeb ISV Mohammed

Aug 31, 2020, 6:24:40 PM8/31/20
to Aether Dev
Hi

Is there a link or document on how to setup Aether( basic will work)using the stratum switches and ONOS ? Running other applications in servers connecting to it.

Basically a simple demo setup running Aether with our Stratum switch. We(Inventec) have switches setup running stratum + ONOS.

Thanks
Habeeb

Tanveer Saad

Sep 1, 2020, 12:52:31 PM9/1/20
to Habeeb ISV Mohammed, Aether Dev

Hi Habeeb

This is Tanveer from ONF. I lead Aether Engagement program for our partners and members. All Deployment at this point handled by ONF.

Let me know your availability this week or next week (PM me at tan...@opennetworking.org ) then I can setup a call and understand your ask.

I am based out US Central timezone.

Regards

Tanveer

Tanveer Saad

Director Solutions Architecture and Systems Engineering

Open Networking Foundation (ONF)

www.opennetworking.org