I get the following error when I try to search/select a patient with the EMR 2.0 Interface.
UI Framework Error
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Couldn't find diagnosisOrderConcept concept for DiagnosisMetadata which should be mapped as org.openmrs.module.emrapi:Diagnosis Order
For the complete error, see…
I suspect this started after upgrading to OpenMRS 1.9.8. It was working properly previously.
I do have a Diagnosis order concept in my concept dictionary; CIEL 159946
OpenMRS Implementers: http://go.openmrs.org/implementers
Manage your OpenMRS subscriptions at https://id.openmrs.org/
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to implementers...@openmrs.org.
Klike link sa a :
Sorry for the message bellow,
It was sent to the implementers list by error!
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 4:45 PM
I am using the CIEL dictionary verbatim; directly imported. I tried changing the reference term to “Diagnosis Order”. Now I get the following error…
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Couldn't find diagnosisCertaintyConcept concept for DiagnosisMetadata which should be mapped as org.openmrs.module.emrapi:Diagnosis Certainty
I changed that concept mapping to “Diagnosis Certainty”, and the view visit page works again.
Looking at the CIEL dictionary shows the term second word is all lowercase…
So, it looks like CIEL dictionary either lost its upper case, or something became case sensitive.
FYI: I am running EMR API Module version 1.1.