Draft of Car Share Mode ready for Review

Michael Schnuerle

Nov 4, 2022, 8:03:55 PM11/4/22
to MDS Working Group
Hello MDS Working Group,

Based on our public working group meetings during Modes Month, and the feedback from the working group on GitHub, we now have a draft of the Car Share mode in MDS for you to review and provide feedback on.
  1. Review the draft here in this new feature branch.
  2. Review the comments, action items, and actions taken from the last working group meeting.
  3. Leave general comments on this open issue #640.
  4. Leave inline and detailed comments on the specific changes in pull request #797.
We will likely be talking about this and other modes at our working group meeting on November 10.

Let me know if you have any questions or share your thoughts with this group or the MDS Steering Committee members.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations