Micro-subsidies and Digital Policy - Working Group Meeting - May 16, 2024

Michael Schnuerle

May 10, 2024, 12:48:03 PMMay 10
to MDS Working Group

Hello MDS Working Group,

Our monthly MDS working group meeting is this Thursday, May 16, at 9 am PT, 12 pm ET, and 5/6 pm CET. This is one week later than usual, and you received a calendar invite with the new time a few days ago.

https://github.com/openmobilityfoundation/mobility-data-specification/wiki/Web-conference-notes,-2024.05.16-(MDS-Working-Group)

We will be discussing micro-subsidies and digital rules using MDS Policy for micromobility, car share, taxis, robotaxis, etc.

Meeting Preparation

  1. Please take and share the State of MDS survey now - STILL OPEN

Meeting Agenda:

Micro-subsidies and Using MDS Policy

  • Intro and announcements (5 min)
  • MDS Policy Overview (10 min)
  • Micro Subsidies w/ Dott (20 min) - Sebastian Schlebusch
  • Using MDS Policy Deep Dive (20 min)

Call details:

Zoom Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAscOmhpjIuHNakPx6CNbACpjUjw1Gsucr4

Meeting info is reflected on the OMF public calendar and MDS Working Group pages.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations