Fwd: Request: CDS Language in RFP/Contracts

Michael Schnuerle

Feb 26, 2024, 12:26:18 PMFeb 26
to MDS Working Group
Hello MDS Working Group,

Our Curb Working Group is looking for existing examples of language and scoring in RFPs around the use of CDS and OMF participation/membership, and how data standards like ours are mentioned in permits, tenders, and contracts.

I thought the existing MDS ecosystem would be a good place to reach out to as well, since MDS use is more mature and widespread globally. We have a lot of examples in online permits already for MDS, and sample guidance, but not as much with RFPs.

If you have any RFP language you could share online or in a document that mentions MDS, OMF membership, or any data standards, please send an email to me. Thank you!

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations