OMF MDS Working Group Meeting - June 23rd - meeting notes

Sebastien Berthaud

Jul 5, 2022, 11:54:58 AM7/5/22
to MDS Working Group

Hello MDS Working Group Community,

The notes of our last meeting are available here

Thanks!

Sébastien BERTHAUD

Chief Product Officer

Blue Systems | Smart Mobility

FR +33 6 30 07 83 21

Sebastien Berthaud

Jul 17, 2022, 4:35:22 PM7/17/22
to MDS Working Group

Hello MDS Working Group Community,

The notes of our last meeting are available here

ACTION ITEMS

Reports

  • MS to create a PR on using csv suffix
  • Jay to create a PR to remove start date and offset, and include time zone somewhere else
  • Jay to create a PR on changes to file name if he comes up with better idea
  • MS to clarify geography linked to a trip and also geography linked to report
  • MS to create a PR on which geography IDs to be used
  • Alex to create a PR around defining adaptive scooters outside of spec

Requirements

  • MS to create a PR on reference use cases

Sebastien Berthaud

Aug 25, 2022, 11:55:35 AM8/25/22