State of MDS Survey - Working Group Meeting - March 14, 2024

Michael Schnuerle

Mar 11, 2024, 11:55:48 AMMar 11
to MDS Working Group, mds-announce

Hello MDS Working Group,

Our monthly MDS working group meeting is this Thursday, March 14, at 9 am PT, 12 pm ET, and 5/6 pm CET.

Meeting Preparation

  1. Please take the State of MDS survey now

Meeting Agenda:

State of MDS Survey

  • Purpose and Goals, prior survey, blog
  • Walk through survey and fill out
  • Social channels sample language
  • Share with cities and orgs

Call details:

Zoom Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAscOmhpjIuHNakPx6CNbACpjUjw1Gsucr4

Meeting info is reflected on the OMF public calendar and MDS Working Group pages.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations

Michael Schnuerle

Mar 12, 2024, 12:34:01 PMMar 12
to MDS Working Group, mds-announce
Hello MDS Working Group,

I realize one of the two links to the MDS survey was wrong! One had an apostrophe at the end of it. This is the correct link:

I'll take this opportunity to remind you to take the survey now. We know of at least 200 cities around the world on 6 continents who use our open source MDS standard, but we think the number might be more around 300.  Our goal is to get at least 50 city responses, so please fill out the survey today and share by email and social!