State of MDS Survey - Preliminary Results - Working Group Meeting - April 11, 2024

Michael Schnuerle

Apr 9, 2024, 4:41:25 PMApr 9
to MDS Working Group

Hello MDS Working Group,

Our monthly MDS working group meeting is this Thursday, April 11, at 9 am PT, 12 pm ET, and 5/6 pm CET.

We will be reviewing preliminary results and shared resources from the State of MDS Survey.

NOTE: We want to get more responses, so the survey is still open! Please share internally and externally and on social media, and take it for your city if you haven't yet!

Meeting Preparation

  1. Please take and share the State of MDS survey now - STILL OPEN
Meeting Agenda:

State of MDS Survey

  • Purpose and Goals, prior survey, blog
  • Survey overview
  • Preliminary Results Review
  • Social and Sharing

Call details:

Zoom Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAscOmhpjIuHNakPx6CNbACpjUjw1Gsucr4

Meeting info is reflected on the OMF public calendar and MDS Working Group pages.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations

Michael Schnuerle

Apr 11, 2024, 1:19:14 PMApr 11
to MDS Working Group
Thank you for participating in today's MDS Survey meeting.

--> Please take the MDS Survey now! <-- and email to colleagues

You can see the recording, notes, and slides (like below) from the meeting on our agenda page

image.png