MDS Working Group Agenda - July 11th, 2024

Pierre Bouffort

Jul 3, 2024, 3:58:59 PMJul 3
to wg-...@openmobilityfoundation.org
Hello MDS Working Group,
As we postponed the call (initially planned for tomorrow 4th of July), our next monthly MDS working group meeting is this Thursday, July 11th, 2024, at 9 am PT, 12 pm ET, and 6 pm CET.
Find below the agenda for this meeting and extra bits of information.

Meeting Agenda: MDS 1.2 kickoff
  • Intro and announcements (5 min)
  • MDS 2.1 Release Plan and Review (30 min) - Michael Schnuerle, OMF
    • Robotaxis, emergency response, real-time policy, crashes, air taxis
    • Review each new feature area at a high level and gather feedback

Call details:
One tap mobile: +19294362866,,84170989462#,,,,*612987# US (New York) - though we encourage Zoom
Meeting info is reflected on the OMF public calendar

Looking forward to seeing you all there, and for those of you in the US, enjoy your Independence Day holiday!
Best regards,

Pierre Bouffort

Head of Product

Blue Systems | Smart Mobility

www.bluesystems.io

Phone: +1 347-993-0753

Michael Schnuerle

Jul 19, 2024, 1:48:00 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to Pierre Bouffort, wg-...@openmobilityfoundation.org
Hello MDS Working Group,

Thank you all for participating in our meeting discussing the MDS 2.1 Release Kickoff.

You can review and share the meeting recording, full notes, and slides including the Release Plan and proposed features here:

Action Items:
  1. Review the significant open Issues and leave your comments, so you can participate in the development of MDS 2.1!
    1. Make sure your needs and use cases are addressed.
See you at our next meeting on August 1, with the agenda to be emailed a week before.

Thanks,

Michael Schnuerle
Director of Open Source Operations