OMF Curb Working Group: December 14 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

Dec 13, 2021, 2:16:04 PM12/13/21
to Curb Working Group

Hi everyone,

Please see the agenda below for tomorrow's (12/14) Curb Management Working Group meeting at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET. Calendar invite for this meeting can be found here.

We are going to review a few more open discussions posted on the GitHub. The Steering Committee worked last week to resolve some of the topics which we would like to go over and have identified a few more questions we would like to ask the working group.

12/14 - Curb Working Group Agenda (Final Review for v1.0 CDS Release)

  1. Welcome and Process - Brian Hamlin, SDOT
  2. CDS Final Review for v1.0 CDS Release - Michael Schnuerle, OMF
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Best,

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Chair
Strategic Advisor, SDOT

Marisa Mangan

Dec 15, 2021, 2:30:35 PM12/15/21
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin

Thank you all for joining the meeting yesterday. Below are links to access the meeting materials:

Additionally, there are a few open discussions on Github in which recent changes have been incorporated, but feel free to add feedback or concerns. Clarification of some field names will be worked on over the next week.

Happy holidays on behalf of the Curb Working Group Steering Committee.

--
Marisa Mangan
(she/her)

619.595.5614 office
401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101

SANDAG logo  |  Pursuing a brighter future for all
FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTubeLinkedIn

SANDAG Social Equity symbol  Learn about our commitment to equity

SANDAG office hours are Tuesday – Friday and every other Monday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.