OMF Curb Working Group: June 14 Agenda

Marisa Mangan

Jun 10, 2022, 8:12:47 PM6/10/22
to Curb Working Group

Hello Curb Working Group,

Please use the link below to view details for next Tuesday’s (6/14) Curb Management Working Group meeting at 9:00am PT / 12:00am ET.

https://github.com/openmobilityfoundation/curb-data-specification/wiki/Web-Conference-2022.06.14-Curb

We’re using this session as an Open House to discuss items listed below while encouraging you to bring questions and topics to the meeting. Feel free to also email me topics before the meeting.

  1. CDS and MDS for carshare as part of Modes
  2. WZDx connection
  3. MDS overlap

Have a nice weekend.

--

Marisa Mangan (she/her)

Senior Mobility Strategist

619.595.5614 office

401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101

  |  Pursuing a brighter future for all

Facebook logoTwitter logoInstagram logoYouTube logoLinkedIn Logo

Learn about our commitment to equity

SANDAG office hours are Tuesday – Friday and every other Monday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Marisa Mangan

Jun 21, 2022, 2:00:57 PM6/21/22
to Curb Working Group

Thank you for joining last week’s Curb Management Working Group call. Special thanks to fellow steering committee member, Eric Mai (Lacuna), for taking detailed notes.

If you missed it…

Please also note several meeting action items including continuing to share thoughts on the curb zone restrictions and the WZDx discussions.