OMF Curb Group: September 19 Agenda

Brian Hamlin

Sep 14, 2023, 6:28:32 PM9/14/23
to Curb Working Group

All -

Looking forward to our next meeting on 9/19. We are going to have an update on the progress of CDS in OpenAPI, a presentation from Smart Dublin and CurbIQ on the innovative curb management work they are doing, and we’ll wrap things up with a discussion on the future of Curb Objects in CDS.

Please use the link below to view more details for next week's Curb Management Working Group Meeting at 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET.
https://github.com/openmobilityfoundation/curb-data-specification/wiki/Web-Conference-2023.09.19-Curb

Agenda:

  • Announcements
    • SMART Grants
    • OMF Summit
    • OpenAPI Progress
    • EV Charging Decisions
  • Smart Dublin Presentation – Smart Dublin and Curb IQ
  • Curb Objects

Hope to see everyone there!

Brian Hamlin
Curb WGSC Co-Chair
Strategic Advisor, Seattle DOT

Brian Hamlin

Sep 25, 2023, 7:58:21 PM9/25/23
to Curb Working Group, Brian Hamlin
Hello Curb Working Group!

Thank you for joining us at last week's meeting! Full meeting recap materials below.
See you all in a few weeks.